This meetup will be like a very nice cake and pack multiple layers of goodness to develop our reflection on the evolving nature of Human Resources (HR) in the Complex world of Digital-Agile change.
The layers that we will explore at the meetup are:
We will cover the concepts of Complexity Thinking and the need to change our approach to Sensing from our systems of work.
We will present the results from the survey and extract what we are learning, opening a debate on how Human Resources needs to evolve in a Digital-Agile age, and how it can make use of SenseMaker®, Complexity and Systemic Leadership for this.
We will then highlight how SenseMaker® has been successfully used in real-life scenarios and how it can be applied in many more functions, in Human Resources, in Change Management, or in support of users/customer feedback channel.
We will finally highlight how you can get started with Complexity and using SenseMaker®
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Lean and Functional Domain Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)