We'll look at examples in the wild that have been exposed, some more famously than others, before showing you how to guard against these important security issues.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Break into Your Application: A Live Hack with Simon Maple Part 2 (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Security as Code: A DevSecOps Approach (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
The npm Eco-System
Simon is the Director of Developer Relations at Snyk, a Java Champion since 2014, JavaOne Rockstar speaker in 2014, Duke’s Choice award winner, Virtual JUG founder and organiser, London Java Community co-leader and RebelLabs author. He is an experienced speaker, having presented at JavaOne, JavaZone, Jfokus, DevoxxUK, DevoxxFR, JavaLand, JMaghreb and many more including many JUG tours. His passion is around user groups and communities. When not traveling, Simon enjoys spending quality time with his family, cooking and eating great food.