Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless is being talked about as the next big thing, but is it? Should everything be serverless? Are containers still relevant or will they fade into the background as some say? How do the containers and serverless worlds fit together and what will that world look like in the future?
During this session, Paul brings a unique perspective having worked for AWS as a Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless and also having been the CTO of a serverless startup. You will discover how this space is evolving, what the future of both containers and serverless might look like and how that might influence organisations that use them.
If you're a Tech Lead or a CTO looking to understand how cloud technologies are evolving, join in and explore further into what serverless is and how it fits into the wider containers and cloud native space.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (in Online Event on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th December 2020)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)