Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this session, Paul brings a unique perspective having worked for AWS as a Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless and also having been the CTO of a serverless startup. You will discover how this space is evolving, what the future of both containers and serverless might look like and how that might influence organisations that use them.
If you're a Tech Lead or a CTO looking to understand how cloud technologies are evolving, join in and explore further into what serverless is and how it fits into the wider containers and cloud native space.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)