C++ does not support float values as templates, however its equivalent can be achieved with user defined literals and a little bit of work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Delving into compile time functions (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Float Literal - A Workaround
Dominic Read Mechanical Engineering at UMIST, Manchester, in 2005 and stayed on to complete a doctorate on spray simulation using probability density functions. At Queen Mary, London, adjoint methods for fluid dynamics simulation was the focus of a three year post-doctoral project. Following this research, some of the ideas were carried forward into industry, applying the adjoint methodology to Star-CCM+ simulation software at Siemens. Presently the director of a university residential college in North West London, and due to start a Master's in Philosophy in September 2018.