SkillsCast coming soon.
Using a powerful tool gives a great development experience. At this month's London Clojurians, John Stevenson will show you how easy it is to use the power of Vim and Emacs together in Spacemacs.
Spacemacs is a very active community driven configuration for Emacs, with tight integration of Vim for amazing editing features.
Spacemacs, just like the rest of Emacs is incredibly customisable, so you can use as many features as you like.
I'll create projects and do live coding to show you how to do all the common development tasks you do for writing Clojure commercially.
I'll also give lots of tips and tricks on getting the most out of this developer tooling.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
London Clojurians August
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development. He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.