Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Vaibhav will demonstrate typed holes, which are a feature of some languages that allow them to offer suggestions when you ask for help!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- I Haskell a Git (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)