Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Vaibhav will demonstrate typed holes, which are a feature of some languages that allow them to offer suggestions when you ask for help!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- I Haskell a Git (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)