Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Vaibhav will demonstrate typed holes, which are a feature of some languages that allow them to offer suggestions when you ask for help!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- I Haskell a Git (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)