Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
For many people, their first (and only) experience of static types is being continually told off by their compiler. With a little gentle encouragement, it is possible to mend this dysfunctional relationship and move towards having a conversation instead.
In this talk, Vaibhav will demonstrate typed holes, which are a feature of some languages that allow them to offer suggestions when you ask for help!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- I Haskell a Git (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Let’s talk about Types (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Keynote: Thrilled to have Martin Odersky at ScalaX 2018! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)