Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A lot of functional programming wisdom is unintuitive, so much so that it comes to resemble doublethink.
Vaibhav will demonstrate what he means by this by showing how the Ingsoc slogans are directly relevant to our beliefs and work as Haskell programmers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- I Haskell a Git (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (in Online Event on 28th May 2020)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Making and Testing Code Generators in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Functional Lenses Through a Practical Lens (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)