An exploration of GraphQL with Rob Kirberich.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- October Raspberry Pint: Raspberry Pis and other Digital Making Fun (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Django Signals (in London on 4th November 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
What we Think of GraphQL, 88 Million Queries Later
Rob Kirberich is a Principal Engineer at Verve, where he guides overall architecture and leads the Platform team. He started working with Django 9 years ago, when he was looking for a framework that would allow him to write a CRM from scratch with no prior experience. He is best known for building slightly over-engineered conference stage installations with blinky lights and turning gears, as well as causing smoke and power outages with his electronics experiments.