Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will discover some basic type theory and concrete examples, in order to see how types can constrain the design space. More importantly, you will learn how to select the right type for the job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- JsonPath: Type safe query DSL using optics - Advanced (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)