Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will discover some basic type theory and concrete examples, in order to see how types can constrain the design space. More importantly, you will learn how to select the right type for the job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- JsonPath: Type safe query DSL using optics - Advanced (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Tooling Up: Contract testing with Pact (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)