Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will discover some basic type theory and concrete examples, in order to see how types can constrain the design space. More importantly, you will learn how to select the right type for the job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- JsonPath: Type safe query DSL using optics - Advanced (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Type Me If You Can: Writing Safe Communication Protocols with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)