Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Renato will share with you the architectural principles promoted by the Lagom Framework. Through interactive demos you will learn how Lagom can help you build an event sourced application and distribute it over different nodes in a cluster.
You will learn about Lagom’s Persistence API and its underlying technology, namely Akka Persistence and Akka Cluster Sharding. How it favours Event-First Application Design and how its design principles lays the foundation for Reactive Microservice Architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Meet Akka gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
What Can Lagom Do For You?
Renato is a software developer at Lightbend where he works in the Lagom Framework Team. Scala aficionado since 2009, he has been hacking in Scala and related technologies for fun and profit. He has a special interest for Event Sourcing/CQRS, DDD and Microservices Architectures. He's the founder of BeScala (Belgian Scala User Group) and maintainer of Lagom Framework.