Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Renato will share with you the architectural principles promoted by the Lagom Framework. Through interactive demos you will learn how Lagom can help you build an event sourced application and distribute it over different nodes in a cluster.
You will learn about Lagom’s Persistence API and its underlying technology, namely Akka Persistence and Akka Cluster Sharding. How it favours Event-First Application Design and how its design principles lays the foundation for Reactive Microservice Architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Meet Akka gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
What Can Lagom Do For You?
Renato is a software developer at Lightbend where he works in the Lagom Framework Team. Scala aficionado since 2009, he has been hacking in Scala and related technologies for fun and profit. He has a special interest for Event Sourcing/CQRS, DDD and Microservices Architectures. He's the founder of BeScala (Belgian Scala User Group) and maintainer of Lagom Framework.