Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Mete will create a Dialogflow app to get a Google Home device to talk to a container managed by Kubernetes/App Engine.
In the container, he’ll use some of the Machine Learning APIs and BigQuery and see how they can elevate your Google Home app to the next level. He will also integrate with Stackdriver and see how you can get more insights about your app with HTTP tracing and live debugging features of Stackdriver.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Stop Reinventing The Wheel With Istio (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 1st - 4th March 2022)
- Deploying Microservices and Traditional Applications with Kubernetes (with Jérôme Petazzoni) (Online Workshop on 28th March - 1st April 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Google Home Meets Containers on Google Cloud
Mete Atamel is a Developer Advocate at Google, currently focused on helping developers with Google Cloud Platform. As a long-time Java and a recent C# developer, he likes to compare the two ecosystems. Prior to Google, he worked at Microsoft, Skype, Adobe, EMC, and Nokia building apps and services on various web, mobile and cloud platforms. Originally from Cyprus, he currently lives in Greenwich, not too far away from the prime meridian.