Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Mete will create a Dialogflow app to get a Google Home device to talk to a container managed by Kubernetes/App Engine.
In the container, he’ll use some of the Machine Learning APIs and BigQuery and see how they can elevate your Google Home app to the next level. He will also integrate with Stackdriver and see how you can get more insights about your app with HTTP tracing and live debugging features of Stackdriver.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Stop Reinventing The Wheel With Istio (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Mainframe & Serverless Integration – How to Liberate the Data and Stay Competitive (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Architecture Meets Artificial Intelligence (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Google Home Meets Containers on Google Cloud
Mete Atamel is a Developer Advocate at Google, currently focused on helping developers with Google Cloud Platform. As a long-time Java and a recent C# developer, he likes to compare the two ecosystems. Prior to Google, he worked at Microsoft, Skype, Adobe, EMC, and Nokia building apps and services on various web, mobile and cloud platforms. Originally from Cyprus, he currently lives in Greenwich, not too far away from the prime meridian.