Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What would the workforce look like if neurological differences were recognized and respected as any other human variation?
Nancy believes that when it comes to diversity as you know and discuss in today's world, you have only just scratched the surface. The next phase is neurodiversity, which opens up a new world where you will see an increase in the variety of unique strengths.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Panel Discussion on Diversity and Inclusivity in Tech hosted by Nancy Evbuomwan (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: a holistic approach to data analytics and BI (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Neurodiversity an Untapped Resource for Innovation
Nancy Evbuomwan is the host on the podcast Better, Faster & Happier show that focuses on workplace culture. She is an experienced Agile/Organisation Coach, who works with both corporates and scale-up. Her coaching style includes taking a holistic approach when working with companies and focuses on how the system as a whole operates for success.