Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What would the workforce look like if neurological differences were recognized and respected as any other human variation?
Nancy believes that when it comes to diversity as you know and discuss in today's world, you have only just scratched the surface. The next phase is neurodiversity, which opens up a new world where you will see an increase in the variety of unique strengths.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Panel Discussion on Diversity and Inclusivity in Tech hosted by Nancy Evbuomwan (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Agile for Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building Careers Frameworks for a Diverse, Digital Environment (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Neurodiversity an Untapped Resource for Innovation
Nancy Evbuomwan is the host on the podcast Better, Faster & Happier show that focuses on workplace culture. She is an experienced Agile/Organisation Coach, who works with both corporates and scale-up. Her coaching style includes taking a holistic approach when working with companies and focuses on how the system as a whole operates for success.