A look into how Monzo approaches software changes, deploying our apps, and coordinating App Store releases across 8 different customer facing squads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The "Release" Mindset
Andy Smart joined Monzo in January 2016, a product minded engineer with 10 years experience delivering iOS apps for companies like Hailo, Victor and Snowman. Now iOS Lead, and engineering manager for mobile at Monzo his focus is locked on building, scaling, and developing their mobile engineering teams.