A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
OOPSI Mapping is a collaborative agile analysis and testing technique. It’s a mash up of Chris Matt’s Feature Injection and Matt Wynne’s Example Mapping. OOPSI is an outside-in process, standing for Outcome, Output, Process, Scenarios, Inputs. It gives our discovery activities some structure and helps us expertly navigate the quickest path to value. The OOPSI technique also helps us see the big picture and avoid user story hell. It joins up nicely with Impact Mapping, Story Mapping and Event Storming.
If you do it the other way round it ISPOO
In this highly participative hands-on workshop you’ll work through a case study using specification by example and BDD. You’ll examine the potential pitfalls and challenges of those approaches and then see if the OOPSI approach helps us navigate through them with greater confidence.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Workshop: 'OOPSI Mapping Workshop' at P3X
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.