Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore what a feed forward network is, and learn how to build and train one from scratch, trying best not to use any external machine learning or math libraries. And you will discover if it can perform on some benchmark datasets.
After that, you will also learn some of the tools available in Scala community for this domain.
A basic understanding of linear algebra is preferred.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Deep Learning for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Neural Network from Scratch in Scala
Joy is a senior software engineer at Disney Streaming Services. She builds distributed systems at day time and trains Atari games to play themselves at night time. Although way too often she ends up playing the games herself.