Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore what a feed forward network is, and learn how to build and train one from scratch, trying best not to use any external machine learning or math libraries. And you will discover if it can perform on some benchmark datasets.
After that, you will also learn some of the tools available in Scala community for this domain.
A basic understanding of linear algebra is preferred.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Neural Network from Scratch in Scala
Joy is a senior software engineer at Disney Streaming Services. She builds distributed systems at day time and trains Atari games to play themselves at night time. Although way too often she ends up playing the games herself.