Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn the core features like the joining and leaving of member nodes and the failure detector, explore different ways to bootstrap a cluster, discover how to monitor and keep a cluster healthy, and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Farewell Any => Unit, Welcome Akka Typed! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- LJC: Start Hunting the Bugs - Mutation Testing with Sven Ruppert (Online Meetup on 6th July 2022)
- Understanding HotSpot JVM Performance with JITWatch (Online Meetup on 8th July 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Akka Cluster – Up and Running
Heiko Seeberger loves rock climbing, is an internationally renowned expert on Scala, Akka and Functional Programming and is enthusiastic about Rust. He has more than twenty years of experience in software engineering, consulting and training and is an active open source contributor. Heiko works as an independent consultant and regularly shares his knowledge at conferences and user group meetings.
He tweets as @hseeberger and sometimes blogs at heikoseeberger.rocks.