Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn the core features like the joining and leaving of member nodes and the failure detector, explore different ways to bootstrap a cluster, discover how to monitor and keep a cluster healthy, and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Farewell Any => Unit, Welcome Akka Typed! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Akka Cluster – Up and Running
Heiko Seeberger loves rock climbing, is an internationally renowned expert on Scala, Akka and Functional Programming and is enthusiastic about Rust. He has more than twenty years of experience in software engineering, consulting and training and is an active open source contributor. Heiko works as an independent consultant and regularly shares his knowledge at conferences and user group meetings.
He tweets as @hseeberger and sometimes blogs at heikoseeberger.rocks.