Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Antony shares with you what agility means in his eyes in terms of people, product & process. See how these perspectives can help you understand the 'why' behind many of the things you do. Antony also examines how these three lenses can help you see limitations – and opportunities – that you might otherwise miss unless you explore:
• People agility: Are people in fixed, functional roles? Or, can you adapt quickly to take on the role most valuable to the team at that time?
• Product agility: Does it take weeks to release new capabilities in your products? Or, can you have an idea in the morning and have it in production by the afternoon?
• Process agility: Do your teams have mandated and rigid ways of doing things, needing approval to change the process? Or, can you choose what works from one moment to the next?
Article: Gain further insights into this topic by reading the article 3 Perspectives on Agility— People, Product, Process — #Agility3P.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 5 Mistakes Made in Agile Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 13th - 17th November 2023)
- How to Build the Best Support for You AND Your Team (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- The Skinny on Lean Roadmapping (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Keynote: 3 Lenses of Agility – People, Product & Process (And what we might miss if we don't look through all of them)
Antony Marcano is co-founder of RiverGlide, a coaching, consultancy and training firm helping teams and organisations innovate with agility. He has been in software development for nearly 25 years, almost 20 of which have been either working in teams or guiding them and the organisations around them, as they aspire to greater agility. Antony is as much a practitioner as he is coach, consultant and trainer in topics from writing communicative, maintainable code to User Stories & BDD to effective team models, approaching change and Kent Beck's emerging 3X framework.