Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Antony shares with you what agility means in his eyes in terms of people, product & process. See how these perspectives can help you understand the 'why' behind many of the things you do. Antony also examines how these three lenses can help you see limitations – and opportunities – that you might otherwise miss unless you explore:
• People agility: Are people in fixed, functional roles? Or, can you adapt quickly to take on the role most valuable to the team at that time?
• Product agility: Does it take weeks to release new capabilities in your products? Or, can you have an idea in the morning and have it in production by the afternoon?
• Process agility: Do your teams have mandated and rigid ways of doing things, needing approval to change the process? Or, can you choose what works from one moment to the next?
Article: Gain further insights into this topic by reading the article 3 Perspectives on Agility— People, Product, Process — #Agility3P.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 5 Mistakes Made in Agile Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Keynote: 3 Lenses of Agility – People, Product & Process (And what we might miss if we don't look through all of them)
Antony Marcano is co-founder of RiverGlide, a coaching, consultancy and training firm helping teams and organisations innovate with agility. He has been in software development for nearly 25 years, almost 20 of which have been either working in teams or guiding them and the organisations around them, as they aspire to greater agility. Antony is as much a practitioner as he is coach, consultant and trainer in topics from writing communicative, maintainable code to User Stories & BDD to effective team models, approaching change and Kent Beck's emerging 3X framework.