Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Given the miscommunications and misunderstandings between the development and the business, several questions arise: how can you learn to communicate and closely cooperate with the business, or even better be part of the same team? Also, how can you help the business to deliver a clear vision?
In this session, João will show you how to engage the development team and the business using DDD tools and techniques, using Behaviour Driven Development as the central piece to bring everyone closer. If you have a similar experience, or you want to emerge into DDD & BDD, the session is for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 14th - 17th June 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Changing Mindsets: Developers can Understand the Business too!
João Rosa is a Software Developer working as Consultant at Xebia, focused on delivering quality software that matters. Believes in the software crafts to provide software in sustainable peace; he is a DDD, BDD and TDD practitioner. He can't live without his CI/CD pipeline.