Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
.NET architecture based companies are finding significant barriers moving to a distributed service architecture. This is mainly due to the massive usage of MSMQ messaging system which is not supported by Linux/Kubernetes paradigm. With help from CNCF open source projects, Lior would like to show you how you can use KubeMQ as a replacement for MSMQ messaging system for .NET distributed services architecture which can be deployed in a small simple docker container.
KubeMQ is a messaging backend, built for efficient migration from .NET/MSMQ environment to Kubernetes.
KubeMQ provides smooth and graduate migration to containers
KubeMQ provides solutions in Kubernetes environment to all .NET communication method
- Supports partial conversion using MSMQ connector
- WCF built-in replacement
- MS-SQL worker bypasses inaccessible SOAP web service
- SignalR built-in replacement
- Easy development and connectivity of proprietary workers
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Kubernetes: A Gateway Drug for Vendor Lock-in (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
KubeMQ is delivered in a ready to use production setting.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Lightning Talk: KubeMQ Helping .NET MSMQ Apps to Migrate to Kubernetes
Lior Nabat is a serial technology entrepreneur, with over 20 years of experience in software ventures and product development. He is KubeMQ’s technology leader and product architect leveraging his could native expertise and hands-on experience to the .NET community. Lior founded Tradency (financial trading technology) 14 years ago and lead as the CEO since inception. Previously he held key management positions at DSPG (Chip Design), Alpha Cell (Mobile) and TdSoft (Telecom).