Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
.NET architecture based companies are finding significant barriers moving to a distributed service architecture. This is mainly due to the massive usage of MSMQ messaging system which is not supported by Linux/Kubernetes paradigm. With help from CNCF open source projects, Lior would like to show you how you can use KubeMQ as a replacement for MSMQ messaging system for .NET distributed services architecture which can be deployed in a small simple docker container.
KubeMQ is a messaging backend, built for efficient migration from .NET/MSMQ environment to Kubernetes.
KubeMQ provides smooth and graduate migration to containers
KubeMQ provides solutions in Kubernetes environment to all .NET communication method
- Supports partial conversion using MSMQ connector
- WCF built-in replacement
- MS-SQL worker bypasses inaccessible SOAP web service
- SignalR built-in replacement
- Easy development and connectivity of proprietary workers
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
KubeMQ is delivered in a ready to use production setting.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Lightning Talk: KubeMQ Helping .NET MSMQ Apps to Migrate to Kubernetes
Lior Nabat is a serial technology entrepreneur, with over 20 years of experience in software ventures and product development. He is KubeMQ’s technology leader and product architect leveraging his could native expertise and hands-on experience to the .NET community. Lior founded Tradency (financial trading technology) 14 years ago and lead as the CEO since inception. Previously he held key management positions at DSPG (Chip Design), Alpha Cell (Mobile) and TdSoft (Telecom).