Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
KubeMQ is a messaging backend, built for efficient migration from .NET/MSMQ environment to Kubernetes.
KubeMQ provides smooth and graduate migration to containers
KubeMQ provides solutions in Kubernetes environment to all .NET communication method
- Supports partial conversion using MSMQ connector
- WCF built-in replacement
- MS-SQL worker bypasses inaccessible SOAP web service
- SignalR built-in replacement
- Easy development and connectivity of proprietary workers
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Autoscaling Bazel Remote Builds and EC2 Mac with Buildkite, Flare and Nodeless Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
KubeMQ is delivered in a ready to use production setting.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Lightning Talk: KubeMQ Helping .NET MSMQ Apps to Migrate to Kubernetes
Lior Nabat is a serial technology entrepreneur, with over 20 years of experience in software ventures and product development. He is KubeMQ’s technology leader and product architect leveraging his could native expertise and hands-on experience to the .NET community. Lior founded Tradency (financial trading technology) 14 years ago and lead as the CEO since inception. Previously he held key management positions at DSPG (Chip Design), Alpha Cell (Mobile) and TdSoft (Telecom).