Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
KubeMQ is a messaging backend, built for efficient migration from .NET/MSMQ environment to Kubernetes.
KubeMQ provides smooth and graduate migration to containers
KubeMQ provides solutions in Kubernetes environment to all .NET communication method
- Supports partial conversion using MSMQ connector
- WCF built-in replacement
- MS-SQL worker bypasses inaccessible SOAP web service
- SignalR built-in replacement
- Easy development and connectivity of proprietary workers
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
KubeMQ is delivered in a ready to use production setting.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Lightning Talk: KubeMQ Helping .NET MSMQ Apps to Migrate to Kubernetes
Lior Nabat is a serial technology entrepreneur, with over 20 years of experience in software ventures and product development. He is KubeMQ’s technology leader and product architect leveraging his could native expertise and hands-on experience to the .NET community. Lior founded Tradency (financial trading technology) 14 years ago and lead as the CEO since inception. Previously he held key management positions at DSPG (Chip Design), Alpha Cell (Mobile) and TdSoft (Telecom).