Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will learn best practices for using Constraint Layout on Android. If you've been using Constraint Layout since release or are just checking it out this talk is for you. Learn when to use Constraint Layout, and equally important, when to use other layouts. Sean and John will share with you how Constraint Layout can help you build complex designs on Android. You'll also learn how to build Constraint Layout animations with Motion Layout.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Independent Services, Throw Your Hands Up At Me (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keeping Subscribers Engaged in Your Design System (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Designing With Constraints
Sean McQuillan is a Developer Advocate at Google. With a decade of experience at Twilio and other San Francisco startups he is an expert at building apps that scale. Sean is passionate about using great tooling to build high quality apps - quickly. When he is not working on Android you can find him fiddling on the piano or crocheting hats.