Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To talk review people. The status of Kotlin and multiplatform will change dramatically between now and October, so while the talk will be on this topic, it’s hard to predict exactly where you’ll be by then. Kevin has spent 2 years working on a J2objc solution to sharing architecture and has switched to Kotlin. He's recently released a functional demo of SQLite and SQLDelight running on iOS and is currently working on a formal SQLite shared library, which should be published later this month.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- All about ORM’s (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)