Founder of Smart4Tech, Anna Poberezhna tells us about how Blockchain won't just innovate finance, but also water distribution. Check it out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Blockchain as a Part of Strategic Innovation for Water and Finance
Anna is a strategic and innovation expert with a focus on the impact business, Global Goals for Sustainable Development, blockchain and green finance. Author and speaker - Blockchain for water, operational efficiency, supply chain and supply chain finance, addressing climate change & sustainability. She has been also focused on research and development of the circular model for water trading on blockchain. The project is closely interconnected with Waste, Energy, & Carbon sectors. Part of the Finverity team, innovating supply chain finance with new biz models and blockchain.