Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Android developers use it every day, but who knows what actually goes on under the hood of the Android Gradle Plugin?
In this talk, you'll learn about AGP internals and answer questions like:
What's D8 and R8?
What is mergeResources and why does it take so long?
Why are there so many tasks?
How can I measure and speed my builds?
You'll come away with a better understanding of the toolchain which will make you a better equipped Android developer!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)