Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Coroutines are not a new concept, but they are much abuzz in the Kotlin community. To date, many articles and talks have focused on what coroutines are and why, conceptually, they are useful. In this talk, Christina shifts the focus to how to use them via pragmatic, use case generated examples. From consuming data across the synchronous/asynchronous divide to adapting network calls, this talk aims to be a tour by example, giving audience members concrete ideas of when, and how, coroutines might make sense for their Android app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Coding like an Athlete (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)