Here’s a few mistakes made, a few lessons learned, and a few habits I’ve formed some may think good, and others … maybe not so much.
This will be a lighthearted romp through all things Flutter.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a Flutter App in an Hour (or Less) (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lessons Learned from Writing Flutter Apps
Matt leads developer relations for Flutter from Google’s Mountain View campus. He recently joined the Flutter team, having spent three years working on Android and Wear. He’s a bit of a language geek, and is thoroughly enjoying adding Dart to the portfolio of languages to write cool thing in. When he’s not hacking on Flutter, you’ll probably find him in the gym wearing far too many fitness sensors.