Join this session to better understand how DevSecOps teams are applying lessons from W. Edwards Deming (circa 1982) and Gene Kim (circa 2013) to improve their ability to respond to new business requirements and cyber risks within their software development lifecycle.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How developers are the new security rockstars
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
We are all Equifax - the data behind DevSecOps
Stefania Chaplin is EMEA's Solution Architect at Secure Code Warrior. Her experience within Cybersecurity, DevSecOps and OSS governance means she's helped countless customers understand and implement security throughout their SDLC. As a python developer at heart, Stefania is always itching to improve efficiency wherever she goes by writing scripts to automate processes.
Stefania is passionate about speaking about DevSecOps and cybersecurity, and has spoken at many conferences and meetups across Europe including; JavaZone in Norway, JFokus in Sweden and Cloud Expo, Women of Silicon Roundabout and Women in DevOps in London.
Most recently, Stefania has been speaking at many virtual events on publications such as DZone and on the Secure Code Warrior Brighttalk.