Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Storystorming (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Deploying Microservices and Traditional Applications with Kubernetes (with Jérôme Petazzoni) (Online Course on 28th March - 1st April 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Stop Bashing Orchestration! And Long Live Choreography!
For over a decade Martin has been working in complex domains like energy trading, health care or wind tunnel organization. As a coder, he has a soft spot for readable and testable APIs and enjoys to design services around long-running capabilities. As a "domain decoder", he is into Domain-Driven Design and with Storystorming he now integrates methods which shift the focus from technology to the user value of what we do. Martin blogs at https://medium.com/plexiti and publishes in magazines like InfoQ and OBJEKTspektrum, a well-read german periodical for which he is an editorial member. In his hometown Vienna he organises meetups around Domain-Driven Design, Microservices, Reactive and Distributed Systems. Martin is a contributor to several projects on GitHub and a trainer with experience in 50+ companies and 10+ countries. He regularly speaks at meetups and conferences across Europe - and from time to time in the US.