Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are you comfortable with Dependency Injection? Maybe you've started to look at Windsor, or already used it's basic IoC functionality in a production application. Mike Hadlow will present a hands-on version of his popular blog series: 10 Advanced Windsor Tricks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to RabbitMQ & EasyNetQ (SkillsCast recorded in July 2015)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- London Unreal Engine Meetup #33 (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Advanced Castle Windsor part2
Mike Hadlow works as a freelance .NET developer and architect. For the last few years he's been especially interested in messaging systems and service oriented architectures. He writes a blog, 'Code Rant', and is the author of several open source projects including Suteki Shop, an eCommerce framework, and EasyNetQ, a simple API for RabbitMQ. He lives in Lewes on the south coast of the UK.