Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are you comfortable with Dependency Injection? Maybe you've started to look at Windsor, or already used it's basic IoC functionality in a production application. Mike Hadlow will present a hands-on version of his popular blog series: 10 Advanced Windsor Tricks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to RabbitMQ & EasyNetQ (SkillsCast recorded in July 2015)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Advanced Castle Windsor part2
Mike Hadlow works as a freelance .NET developer and architect. For the last few years he's been especially interested in messaging systems and service oriented architectures. He writes a blog, 'Code Rant', and is the author of several open source projects including Suteki Shop, an eCommerce framework, and EasyNetQ, a simple API for RabbitMQ. He lives in Lewes on the south coast of the UK.