Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservice Edge Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Implementing Microservices In Serverless Paradigm
Nikhil Barthwal is a Senior Software Engineer and a Start-up mentor. He has several years of work experience with both big companies & smaller startups and also acts as a mentor to several startups. He is particularly fond of using Functional programming languages for better productivity.
Outside work, he speaks at local meetups as well as international conferences on several topics related to Distributed systems & Programming Languages. He has a Master’s in Distributed Systems and a Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering.