Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservice Edge Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Implementing Microservices In Serverless Paradigm
Nikhil Barthwal is a Senior Software Engineer and a Start-up mentor. He has several years of work experience with both big companies & smaller startups and also acts as a mentor to several startups. He is particularly fond of using Functional programming languages for better productivity.
Outside work, he speaks at local meetups as well as international conferences on several topics related to Distributed systems & Programming Languages. He has a Master’s in Distributed Systems and a Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering.