Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Tom will share with you a guided end-to-end tour of the microservice engineering experience at Holiday Extras, which gets used and loved daily by 80 engineers spread over 20 teams. You'll be peeking under the hood at how new services are built, how code gets shared, how CI and build processes operate, how engineers observe their infrastructure and how chatops is transforming the way engineers work. You should leave inspired to go away and build awesome tooling to remove barriers to entry and drive microservice adoption within your own organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Cultivating a Microservice Culture Via Tooling
Tom is a Software Engineer at Holiday Extras working with NodeJs and Micro-Services on a day to day basis. Over the last 2 years Tom has worked across a number of different teams utilising our Micro-service strategy to improve team efficiency and product role out.