Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
For the past year, Chris and team have been bootstrapping a little music tech company. Chris will share how they built prototype MIDI controllers, a sampler, and musical web-apps with Clojure.
He is compiling Clojure for Arduino platforms via Ferret, using ClojureScript with the webaudio API in the browser, and also in Rasberry Pi based module tracker players via nodejs. During this talk, you will learn from his experiences of squeezing Clojure into these strange environments, and maybe even a little music!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Inspire creation with technology such as the Raspberry Pi over a pint. (in London on 25th June 2019)
- JUCE video processing module (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- London Audio Developers: The Tracktion Engine and Interacting Neurons Make Noise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)