Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
After using atoms, Components, and Ducts, Iván has discovered each has a big effect on how you structure an application.
In this talk, you'll learn how each of these differs and what they do to your code plus the experience of running Duct in production and the challenges he's faced.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Using Duct Framework in Production
Iván Perdomo is software developer with more than 15 years of experience. He has worked as Head of IT, System Administrator, Software development contractor, technical advisor, team and project leader in organizations of all sizes. He is also a Free and Open Source user and advocate.