Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
After using atoms, Components, and Ducts, Iván has discovered each has a big effect on how you structure an application.
In this talk, you'll learn how each of these differs and what they do to your code plus the experience of running Duct in production and the challenges he's faced.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Using Duct Framework in Production
Iván Perdomo is software developer with more than 15 years of experience. He has worked as Head of IT, System Administrator, Software development contractor, technical advisor, team and project leader in organizations of all sizes. He is also a Free and Open Source user and advocate.