Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
After using atoms, Components, and Ducts, Iván has discovered each has a big effect on how you structure an application.
In this talk, you'll learn how each of these differs and what they do to your code plus the experience of running Duct in production and the challenges he's faced.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Using Duct Framework in Production
Iván Perdomo is software developer with more than 15 years of experience. He has worked as Head of IT, System Administrator, Software development contractor, technical advisor, team and project leader in organizations of all sizes. He is also a Free and Open Source user and advocate.