A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This introduction will demonstrate how proper event stream database combined with new C# features like advanced pattern matching can make this journey doable. During the workshop, you will look at a set of simple classes that allow you to build your own mini-framework and use it to build event-driven microservices. You will be using .NET Core and open-source databases like EventStore and RavenDb.
Please ensure that you check and complete the pre-requisites for this tutorial that you can find at http://bit.ly/es- tutorial. You can also just watch the follow the tutorial without writing code, in that case, you won't need to install anything.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simplicity versus Simplification (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Why (the Hell) Am I Doing Event Sourcing? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Tutorial: Practical Event-Sourcing with C# and EventStore
Sérgio is a passionate and stubborn developer dude, that for the last 17 years or so has been modelling, building and sometimes simply deleting, various types of software.
Alexey is a consultant at Ubiquitous, currently working as a software architect and technical lead at ABAX. He is mostly working with high-performance event processing and event-sourced systems.