Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How We Use Go to Build a Distributed Bank (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Deploying Microservices and Traditional Applications with Kubernetes (with Jérôme Petazzoni) (Online Course on 28th March - 1st April 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
How Monzo Replaced a Critical Live System Without Anyone Noticing
Irina is a backend engineer at Monzo. She has been writing Ruby since Rails 2.1 and had seen every possible design pattern implemented, used and abused in a range of Ruby apps varying from broadcasting platforms to accounting software. Now she's out of the Ruby world and helping to build a bank with Go microservices.