Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Part of this decision came from an influence from the community and the abundance of resources for this technical landscape. Why did the tide shift? Was it curiosity, maintainability, performance, or all of the above?
Join in this talk to learn from her team's experience, looking at the pros and cons and most importantly the "BUT, WHY?"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala Services in Action - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022 (in Online Event on 1st - 30th November 2022)
- Steve Poole presents Log4Shell : Armageddon or Opportunity? (Online Meetup on 26th January 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)