Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Part of this decision came from an influence from the community and the abundance of resources for this technical landscape. Why did the tide shift? Was it curiosity, maintainability, performance, or all of the above?
Join in this talk to learn from her team's experience, looking at the pros and cons and most importantly the "BUT, WHY?"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala Services in Action - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)