Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Part of this decision came from an influence from the community and the abundance of resources for this technical landscape. Why did the tide shift? Was it curiosity, maintainability, performance, or all of the above?
Join in this talk to learn from her team's experience, looking at the pros and cons and most importantly the "BUT, WHY?"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala Services in Action - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)