Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Data Binding Library allows you to bind UI components in your layouts to data sources in your app using a declarative format rather than programmatically. In this workshop you'll learn how to set it all up, use layout expressions, work with observable objects and create custom Binding Adapters to reduce boilerplate to a minimum.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern Data Binding (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Workshop: Data Binding
Jose is a Developer Programs Engineer at Google where he works to make the Android developer experience better, focusing on architecture and testing. He works on open-source projects such as Architecture Blueprints and the Jetpack architecture samples. He also writes documentation, codelabs, articles and does outreach.