Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Reactive Programming with FS2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming in Scala
Diego is a Scala developer at 47 Degrees, where he writes backend applications using functional libraries like Cats and Cats-Effect, Fs2, Doobie, Http4s, or Circe. Diego has been writing declarative code for almost 10 years, using Scala, Haskell, and Prolog.