Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Reactive Programming with FS2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming in Scala
Diego is a Scala developer at 47 Degrees, where he writes backend applications using functional libraries like Cats and Cats-Effect, Fs2, Doobie, Http4s, or Circe. Diego has been writing declarative code for almost 10 years, using Scala, Haskell, and Prolog.