Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Reactive Programming with FS2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Steve Poole presents Log4Shell : Armageddon or Opportunity? (Online Meetup on 26th January 2022)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming in Scala
Diego is a Scala developer at 47 Degrees, where he writes backend applications using functional libraries like Cats and Cats-Effect, Fs2, Doobie, Http4s, or Circe. Diego has been writing declarative code for almost 10 years, using Scala, Haskell, and Prolog.