Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Reactive Programming with FS2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Principled Testing of Functional Reactive Systems (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming in Scala
Diego is a Scala developer at 47 Degrees, where he writes backend applications using functional libraries like Cats and Cats-Effect, Fs2, Doobie, Http4s, or Circe. Diego has been writing declarative code for almost 10 years, using Scala, Haskell, and Prolog.