Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
According to Guy Steele, Java managed to drag a lot of C++ devs halfway to Lisp. Clojure dragged Christophe halfway out of Moseley&Marks’ tar pit. Where to now?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)