A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern C++ Smart Pointers in C++17, 20 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Emergent Behaviour in Insects (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Pattern search improvements using Boyer-more algorithm in C++17
Ervin is a freelancer and contractor who is doing research and development of an embedded distributed search and classification engine. Before starting research and development, Ervin has helped tier one banks, asset management companies and startups to design and develop various applications and systems related to cyber security, search engines, front end trading or big data related systems as well as feature extraction and object recognition in images and videos. Ervin enjoys his family, movies and music in his free time.