A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Whether you're a developer or a manager we will give you a framework to decide which cloud native practices you should adopt today. We explain the practicalities of implementing three high value cloud native practices, both from an implementation perspective, and the perspective of someone having to sell them to the wider organisation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- API Contracts using Open API (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Cloud Security Beyond Technology – Organizational Challenges on the Way to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Where's the Value in Cloud Native?
Zenon Hannick delivered the first Cloud Native project for Comic Relief and later as CTO drove the technology transformation across the wider organisation; he brings insight on how to sell this approach to senior management and ensure it's successful adoption throughout your organisation.
Billie Thompson has been working with Cloud Native practices for the past 5 years across public and private sector organisations, bringing experience of using these techniques at multiple organisations.