A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The attendees need a laptop with Windows OS installed (a VM running Windows is also fine)
They also need a way to build/run .NET Code (i.e. dotnet CLI, Visual Studio, VS Code, etc)
All the other tools can be downloaded during the tutorial
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From 'dotnet run' to 'Hello World!' (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Tutorial: Understanding .NET Performance
Matt is a C# dev who loves nothing more than finding and fixing performance issues. He’s worked with Azure, ASP.NET MVC and WinForms on projects such as a web-site for storing government weather data, medical monitoring devices and an inspection system that ensured kegs of beer didn’t leak! He’s an Open Source Contributor to BenchmarkDotNet and RavenDB.