Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Don’t wait for it to go wrong to introduce metrics! 😀
In this session, Steve Purkis and Adam Scott will explore some of the Lean Kanban metrics they've used with clients over the past 3 years. They'll look at how the metrics evolved over time, what worked and what didn't, and show how the metrics were used to predict and influence delivery. This practical talk is based on a wide range of scenarios from real-world experiences and is aimed at both delivery teams and stakeholders looking for ideas on how to encourage the right behaviours to get the best for their organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Predicting & Influencing with Kanban Metrics
Adam is a Kanban specialist who works as an agile coach, mentor, trainer and project manager. He loves the pragmatic approach offered by Kanban when helping teams apply its principles and practices to improve processes and products.
Steve is a software development manager, coach, and trainer who’s passionate about building high-performing, cross-functional teams, creating great products, and sparking positive change.