Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, we will tour the different libraries/frameworks for writing multi-threaded applications in Scala. There is no silver bullet, but you will discover the different approaches and when to use them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Concurrency and Asynchrony in Scala
Greg is a backend Scala developer who also likes frontend. After playing around with Scala.js 3 years ago, he realised it's really good and wants to get the word out about it!