Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, we will tour the different libraries/frameworks for writing multi-threaded applications in Scala. There is no silver bullet, but you will discover the different approaches and when to use them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Concurrency and Asynchrony in Scala
Greg is a backend Scala developer who also likes frontend. After playing around with Scala.js 3 years ago, he realised it's really good and wants to get the word out about it!