Don't miss the last Power BI Meetup of 2018! We'll be looking at how to create your own custom visuals for visualising data. Check it out!
There are hundreds of custom visuals available that extend Power BI to provide additional ways of visualising data. Have you ever wondered what’s required to create a custom visual? In this session I’ll cover all of the tools required we’ll build a custom visual from scratch, step by step.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Expert Panel (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Applying Monte Carlo Tree Search (MCTS) to the Protein Folding (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
How to Create a Custom Visual for Power BI
James Dales is Data Architect and runs the Microsoft technology practice in Altius, a Microsoft Gold Partner in Data Analytics and Data Platform. He has an background in data solutions and now specialises in Azure and Power BI. In 2016 James’ report won 2nd place in Microsoft’s Best Power BI Report contest.