Don't miss the last Power BI Meetup of 2018! We'll be looking at how to create your own custom visuals for visualising data. Check it out!
There are hundreds of custom visuals available that extend Power BI to provide additional ways of visualising data. Have you ever wondered what’s required to create a custom visual? In this session I’ll cover all of the tools required we’ll build a custom visual from scratch, step by step.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Expert Panel (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
How to Create a Custom Visual for Power BI
James Dales is Data Architect and runs the Microsoft technology practice in Altius, a Microsoft Gold Partner in Data Analytics and Data Platform. He has an background in data solutions and now specialises in Azure and Power BI. In 2016 James’ report won 2nd place in Microsoft’s Best Power BI Report contest.