YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- Productivity and Wellbeing 101 (Online Meetup on 12th May 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- 90 Minutes: The Continuous Delivery of Data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Data Analysis of 11,000 Projects: Changing How Projects are Delivered
Dr Alexander Budzier is the Fellow in Management Practice in the Field of Information Systems at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School. Alexander's research focuses on using data to understand and manage the challenges of high-risk, high-value projects, not only in the field of IT but also in hard and soft infrastructure, energy, mega events and organisational change. Alexander’s current research focuses on the challenges of IT-enabled change, the changing nature of projects, and how to embrace risk. He is teaching and developing courses on the subjects of project and programme management, risk management and systems thinking. At Oxford, he regularly teaches on the MSc for Major Programme Management, the MBA and MPP programme and at the Major Project Leadership Academy, a leadership development programme for the top project managers in the UK civil service. Alexander designs and conducts learning and development programs for private and public sector organisations to build their individual and organisational capabilities to master the challenges of working with, in and around projects, programmes and portfolios.