With so many dependencies, how do you deploy applications in the right order? And what about service discovering and config management? Should you create microservices for those? How do you scale services independently so that you are not wasting resources?
In this talk, you’ll learn how to design, package and deploy reliable Spring Boot applications to Kubernetes. You'll understand the many configuration options available to configure your cluster and how best to tweak them to scale your application. Afterwards, you'll be able to sleep easy knowing you've followed Kubernetes best practices, so you avoid those wake-up calls in the middle of the night!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scaling Microservices with Message Queues, Spring Boot and Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Deploying and Scaling Spring Boot Microservices to Kubernetes