With so many dependencies, how do you deploy applications in the right order? And what about service discovering and config management? Should you create microservices for those? How do you scale services independently so that you are not wasting resources?
In this talk, you’ll learn how to design, package and deploy reliable Spring Boot applications to Kubernetes. You'll understand the many configuration options available to configure your cluster and how best to tweak them to scale your application. Afterwards, you'll be able to sleep easy knowing you've followed Kubernetes best practices, so you avoid those wake-up calls in the middle of the night!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scaling Microservices with Message Queues, Spring Boot and Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Deploying and Scaling Spring Boot Microservices to Kubernetes