With so many dependencies, how do you deploy applications in the right order? And what about service discovering and config management? Should you create microservices for those? How do you scale services independently so that you are not wasting resources?
In this talk, you’ll learn how to design, package and deploy reliable Spring Boot applications to Kubernetes. You'll understand the many configuration options available to configure your cluster and how best to tweak them to scale your application. Afterwards, you'll be able to sleep easy knowing you've followed Kubernetes best practices, so you avoid those wake-up calls in the middle of the night!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scaling Microservices with Message Queues, Spring Boot and Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Deploying and Scaling Spring Boot Microservices to Kubernetes