Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This could be the story of how productivity improved by introducing lean ideas across the entire business and how it resulted in the faster delivery of value. And it is that. But more importantly, it's the story of how some experiments in toe-curling honesty has helped the business focus on their goal and removed frustration as all people get to use their own skills in delivering better products more quickly.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Making Mistakes (and Triumphs) with Microservices - Stories From A Real Microservices Project (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Can You Be Too Honest? Experiments in Better Productivity through Transparency
Peter started as a C programmer back in the late 1980s and is a software & data architect, developer, trainer and interim manager. Since 2003 he has worked as a consultant with a range of organisations ranging from large multinationals to small startups.