Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Disaster can strike anyone, anywhere. The Humanitarian Toolbox is a charity organisation focused on building software for disaster relief – both for the Non-Governmental Organisations that are involved in disaster relief, the citizen volunteers that donate their time to assist during a disaster and the disaster victims themselves.
Steve will take you along on the journey of Humanitarian Toolbox and explain how you can help change the world with software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Beyond HTTP in ASP.NET Core 3.0 with gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Getting setup and started with doing AI on the Nvidia Jetson Nano (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Coding for the Greater Good: Contributing to Humanitarian Toolbox
Steve Gordon is a Microsoft MVP, Pluralsight author, senior developer and community lead based in Brighton. He works for Madgex developing and supporting their data products built using .NET Core technologies. Steve is passionate about community and all things .NET related, having worked with ASP.NET for over 15 years.