Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Cory is going to do a brief walkthrough of Microsoft's approach to building web applications using WebAssembly thanks to the new Blazor framework.
He will talk about what Blazor is, how to create a Blazor application, some of the things you can do with Blazor, and some of the things that are still in development. At the end of this talk, attendees should know how to get started building web applications using the Blazor framework.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Intro to Blazor
Corey Weathers is a technologist who is passionate about creating things with modern technologies, and helping people demonstrate the magic of software. Before joining Twilio in January 2017, he worked as a software developer, tester, performance engineer, and consultant with Microsoft and Intapp. With his deep knowledge of .NET, he is exploring ways to build cross platform applications that can satisfy developers and users alike.