Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Whilst this can help with business clarity, it pulls you further away from what really matters, the humans using our product. So how do you drive progress, whilst still retaining empathy and engagement with the people we need to keep our products afloat?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Maximising 10 Percent Time (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: The Importance of Laughter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
People put the P in Persona - Humanising the Research Process
Roisi is currently the Product Manager for Gower Street Analytics, a data science company helping the film industry make data-driven decisions. She has spent over a decade in tech, working across the entire ecosystem in test, design and management. She is passionate about human-centric Product development and looks to facilitate greater empathy within the industry. Roisi loves cats and hates talking about herself in the third person